Documentation Research and Training Centre has been at the forefront of research and development of libraries, made a niche name for itself right from its inception. Since from April 1962, the year it was established, by the father of librarianship in India, Padmashri Prof. S R Ranganathan has several international credits to its fold.
- ADIS\MS-LIS students have been placed with reputed institutions, R&D centres and MNCs.
- Well established name for training library professionals with a special emphasis on IT.
- Has been putting in latest teaching aids and cutting edge technologies for education and research.
- Articles and Books: The faculty in DRTC have been constantly publishing their research work in several noted journals as well as in reputed publications.
- The faculty of DRTC have been involved in teaching, course delivery and undertaking research projects in LIS programmes in various universities, both in India and abroad.
- DRTC conducts workshops and seminars annually on the latest trends and developments taking place.
- List of Publications